When it comes to the Tiny Home movement, New Yorkers have good reason not to be so impressed with a lot of the space-saving innovations that go along with living in a home that is less than 400 square feet.
After all, 400 square feet is palatial, by NYC standards! New Yorkers have a markedly different definition of what it means to live large in a small space and they have been adapting to limited space for hundreds of years.
Here are six genuinely tiny spaces that prove New Yorkers are taking this movement to the next level…
6. This morphing SoHo micro apartment
5. Using every nook and cranny
4. 325 square feet of Heaven
3. Simple and sleek on Sullivan Street
2. It even comes with a stuffed animal!
1. Brooklyn loft — with a garage!
Want to read more about tiny homes? Check out these four tiny house tips for any home search.